#TSS2023ATN Virtual Conference
- PLEASE NOTE- Recordings will be available on the app by 3/1. Our conference team must travel home.
- The In-Person Conference in Houston will have recordings of main stage presenters available for Virtual Attendees.
- The Virtual Conference Recordings will be available until May 26, 2023 at 11:59pm EDT.
- After May 26, 2023, the platform will be CLOSED. No access will be possible. Make sure to download any files or certificates of attendance prior to that time. They will not be available after.
- Only available workshops/keynote addresses will be recorded.
- We are limited by the agreements we have with our presenters.
- Any recordings that have less than 90 days to view because of speaker contract will be noted.
- Content of workshops and keynotes belong to the presenters, and no downloading or copying of these recordings will be permitted.
- Virtual CTSS2023 will be on the Pathable platform, using Zoom.
- Most sessions will be LIVE Feb 23-24. Presenters will present live and then be available to answer Q&A.
- If you use a SCHOOL EMAIL address, make sure to check with your IT department about their SPAM filters. Many virtual attendees do not get the invitation emails because they are filtered by your institution. If they filter Gmail or Google, you will also have trouble receiving our emails. Most emails will come from: “Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools Conference <firstname.lastname@example.org> via pathable.com” or simply “email@example.com”. Ask your IT department how to make sure emails get to you!
- See Zoom’s guidelines for specific internet speed and system requirements.
- Generally, all attendees will need access to the internet, a device that is connected to the Conference Platform, and working speakers for audio.
- Working microphone and camera are needed to participate in interactive sessions
- Phones can be used to access the platform, although that is not recommended unless needed for sound/microphone. Tablet/desktop/laptop recommended over phone.
See our total Conference FAQ page- https://www.attachmenttraumanetwork.org/ctssfaqs/