For the most up to date conference info visit the main conference page.
We have done our best to compile a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding the conference. If you don't find what you are looking for here please reach out.
Agenda is available HERE. Subject to change.
Academy Day (Hilton Anatole, Dallas, TX)- Sunday, February 18, 2024
In-Person Conference (Hilton Anatole, Dallas, TX)- Monday, February 19, 2024 and Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Virtual- Thursday, February 22, 2024 and Friday, February 23, 2024.
College Credit and Continuing Ed Hours
This year attendees of #CTSS2024ATN will be eligible to receive 1.0 college credit (17 credit hours) for the in-person (Dallas) portion of the conference and 1.0 college credit (15 credit hours) for the virtual portion of the conference through Northwest Nazarene University’s Center for Professional Development. These graduate-level, non-degree-seeking, semester credits can also serve as continuing education credits for those needing to use them for professional licensure. This includes LCSWs, LMHCs, LPCs, RNs, and any profession that accepts college credits as continuing education.
To receive college credit/continuing ed hours for the conference, attendees are required to:
- Register for the portion(s) of the conference they’re attending.
- Attend two days either in-person or virtually (or all 4 days if attending both).
- Register with NNU for credit by March 1, 2024 (see links below) Tuition is $60 for each portion.
- Attendance will be verified prior to credit being awarded.
To register for credit for In-person (Dallas) portion: https://pdlearn.nnu.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=3199097
To register for credit for the Virtual portion: https://pdlearn.nnu.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=3199383
If you have more questions about the college credits/continuing ed hours, contact: Jessica Urfer at [email protected], or call 208-467-8482.
Certificates of Attendance will be available for educators or others who need proof of attendance to give to their schools or other employers. Certificates will be available in PDF form on the Conference Platform. Educators should download them shortly after you complete them, as ATN will not be printing/providing them.
ATN invites schools and other institutions to reach out to us regarding purchase orders (POs).
Due to our budget needs, pre-paid purchase orders are mandatory this year. The av and hotel costs do not wait until after the event. POs are not cash, nor are they considered payment.
If your institution cannot prepay on a purchase order (have full payment made, with cash/check/card) prior to the Conference, please contact us and let us know that. We can then determine whether we can accept your purchase order.
If any portion of the Conference fills to capacity, preference will be given to fully paid Purchase Orders over post-event payments.
UPDATE YOUR VENDOR RECORDS- ATN has a new address for remittances. School systems that have been involved with us since the beginning might still have our old information in their records. We cannot be responsible for payments sent to any address other than the one below. We will only receive payments sent to this address.
Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc.
ATTN: S. Garde
PO Box 220
Westminster, MA 01473
We will provide an INVOICE for you if needed. Contact [email protected] with the following information:
- Name of Person attending
- Email of Person attending
- Name and billing address of institution issuing the PO
- Contact person name and email address
$209 per night! ATN’s room block is a great savings!
The Hilton Anatole does not accept purchase orders for payment but will work with institutions . Contact [email protected]
The ATN Board of Directors looks for guidance from local, state, and federal authorities on all pandemic or other community health related protocols. If needed, ATN will issue/update a policy. At this time, there are no specific vaccination or masking requirements for TSS2024. 2022 and 2023’s In-Person conference showed how cooperation, flexibility, and respect can lead to a safe atmosphere. ATN cannot guarantee any set policy at this time so please plan accordingly and be prepared for possible procedure announcements.
We encourage all attendees to practice social distancing and good health hygiene during the event, as well as to not attend if they are feeling ill or have tested positive. Common sense and courtesy go a long way.
We also encourage all registered attendees to watch for additional information about the event and community health protocols as the conference gets closer.
Similar to 2023, ATN will again host 3 separate opportunites.
- Sunday, February 18, 2024 Academy Day– A robust Pre-Con event with 3-hour deep dives available both in the morning and afternoon. Tickets are available for Academy Day but will be limited once open. (Must purchase In-Person along with Academy Day.)
- Monday and Tuesday, February 19-20, 2024 CTSS In-Person Conference.
- Wednesday, February 21, 2024, Travel/Transition Day
- Thursday and Friday, February 22-23, 2024 CTSS Virtual Conference
Bundles are available. REGISTER NOW
A robust Pre-Con event with deep dives available both in the morning and afternoon. Tickets will be limited. Must purchase an In-Person or Everything Bundle to attend Academy Day. REGISTER NOW
- PLEASE NOTE- Recordings will be available on the app starting March 1, 2024. Our conference team must travel home.
- Only available workshops/keynote addresses will be recorded.
- We are limited by the agreements we have with our presenters.
- New App this year! More to follow.
- Content of workshops and keynotes belong to the presenters, and no downloading or copying of these recordings will be permitted. Thank you for respecting the presenters and their work-product.
This year our virtual platform is created by vFairs. Once attendees are registered (and paid) they will be entered into the platform, which will open in early February. A confirmation email will be sent to you after you have paid. Please keep that confirmation as it has the platform link. In February, usually the day before the start of the Virtual Conference, you should receive an email with your login information for accessing the platform, which houses all the workshops, exhibits and networking events.
This year’s conference app is being created by vFairs. Once attendees are registered (and paid), they will be entered into the app and in early February receive an email with information about how to download and log in to the app. This app will be extremely helpful in navigating the in-person agenda, downloading handouts and even joining us on a fun Scavenger Hunt.
Like what you see? Want to follow ATN and ATN’s CTSS Conferences? Join us for free!
- January 15, 2024 is the last day for refunds.
- Refunds of registration fees, minus a $50 processing fee, will be given if requested prior to January 14. All refunds will be issued at ATN’s discretion either by check or ticketing refund.
- Registration credit can be moved to the next TSS Conference in 2025. Contact us prior to the Conference.
- A ticket can be transferred to another. Contact us prior to the Conference.
Requests for refunds must be emailed to ATN prior to January 15, 2024. Email only, no phone calls.
Our Conferences will occur from February 18 to February 23, 2024. ATN is not responsible for weather, travel issues, interruptions to internet service, illness, or equipment failure.
The call is CLOSED. Anyone interested in presenting or keynoting must go through our RFP process.
We do not take unsolicited keynotes so please remove us from your mailing lists. We will not respond to unsolicited requests/emails/calls to keynote. Join our mailing list to receive updates and be notified when the RFP opens in 2024 (Usually around April/May with a closing date of June 30) for our 2025 Conference.
CONTACT: [email protected] for any and all questions.