This program is co-sponsored by:
Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. and
The Institute for Continuing Education
Credit is awarded on a session-by-session basis, with full attendance required for the sessions attended.
The program offers a total of 33.00 contact hours, with daily breakout as follows:
Academy Day – February 19, 2023: 6.00 CE hrs.
February 19, 2023 2.00 (kick-off) & February 20, 2023: 8.50 CE hrs
February 21, 2023: 5.00 CE hrs
February 23, 2023: 7.50 CE hrs
February 24, 2023: 6:00 CE hrs
- The CE processing fee is $35.00, which may be paid online HERE. At the end of the purchase, you will be sent to a drive with the packets available.
- After purchase, application forms/CE Packets will be available on site in Houston or via download.
- CE verifications are mailed to attendees following the Conference, within 30-45-days of receiving all completed CE materials.
- If you have questions regarding the program, continuing education learning objectives, presenter bios, or grievance issues, contact The Institute at: 800-557-1950 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: To receive continuing education credit, applicants must complete all CE materials, comply with attendance regulations, and submit an evaluation form for the sessions attended ( electronically).
- NOTE: It is the responsibility of the attendee to determine if CE credit offered by The Institute for Continuing Education meets the regulations of their state licensing/certification board, including any Ethics-related workshops scheduled.
- NOTE: CE credit can only be offered for sessions attended LIVE (whether in Houston or Virtually) – not for recordings.
- NOTE: Only one processing fee is required; but each portion of the Conference: Academy Day, Houston, & Virtual will require a separate Application/CE Packet.
- Packet Download Site Packets will not be accepted without payment and sign-ins.
Psychology: Not offered.
Counseling: The Institute for Continuing Education and the Attachment and Trauma Network are co-sponsors of this program. This co-sponsorship has been approved by NBCC. The Institute for Continuing Education is an NBCC approved continuing education provider, No. 5643. The Institute for Continuing Education is solely responsible for this program, including the awarding of NBCC credit.
New York: The Institute for Continuing Education is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. Provider MHC-0016.
Ohio Board Counseling/Social Work: Ohio Board of Counseling and Social Work Board, Provider RCS 030001.
Illinois Department Mental Health, SW Provider 159-000606.
Florida Dept. Health, Division Social Work, Counseling, MFT, Provider BAP 255, expiration 03/2025.
Social Work: The Institute for Continuing Education is approved as a CE provider by NASW – CO Chapter, Provider 2019.
This program has been reviewed and approved for up to 33.00 hrs. of continuing education credit.
New York: The Institute for Continuing Education is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers. Provider SW- 0025.
Illinois Dept. Professional Regulation, Provider 159-000606
Ohio Board Social / Counseling, Provider RCS 030001.
Oklahoma Board Social Work, Provider 2023-3620.
Marriage/Family Therapy: The Institute for Continuing Education is recognized by the New York State Education Departments’ State Board for Marriage/Family Therapy. Provider MFT-0012.
California Professionals: The Institute for Continuing Education, Provider 56590, is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs. The Institute for Continuing Education maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This Course meets the qualifications for up to 33.00 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCC, as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Ohio Board MFT, Provider RTX 100501.
Florida Dept. Health, Division Social Work, MFT, Counseling, Provider BAP 255, expiration 03/2025.
Nursing: The Institute for Continuing Education is an approved provider of continuing education in nursing by the California Board of Nursing, Provider CEP 12646. Nurses are responsible for checking with their state board to determine if credit issued through an approved provider of the CA Board of Nursing is acceptable by their state board.
Non-Credit Events: Breakfast, lunch, reception events, committee/business meetings, networking sessions, Business/Administrative Track/RECORDED SESSIONS.
Non-Credit Sessions: Not all workshop/sessions may be eligible for the awarding of continuing education credit. Non-credit sessions are so noted on CE Attendance Logs.
Ethics Hours: Participants are responsible for determining if “ethics” workshops will meet the regulations of their licensing/certification board.
Academic Credit: The program offers no “academic” credit and CE hours awarded are not eligible toward fulfillment of a degree.
Skills Level: Due to the interdisciplinary nature of this Conference, sessions have not been rated as to skills level. Attendees are urged to review the session descriptions to determine appropriateness for professional and personal needs.
Instructional Methodology: May include lecture, demonstration, audio/visual, experiential practice of techniques, large and small group discussion.