There's So Much to Choose From at the 2024 Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools Conference. If this is your 1st TSS Conference...here are some workshops we suggest:
- AD1A – Light Up the Learning Brain, Jessica Sinarski, LPCMH
- AD2C – Reframing Behavior: Understanding the Neuroscience of Positive Support, Susan Driscoll & Guy Stephens
- 1(Main Stage) – Sustaining in Education with More Energy, Fun, and Hope in the Classroom, Emily Read Daniels, Ed., MBA, NCC
- 2F – Practical Brain-Based Strategies for Regulation, Kathy VanHorn, M.Ed.
- 3F – Fostering FUN in the Classroom with Mind/Body Teaching, Jennifer Lacy,A, QPR, HWC –
- 4 (Main Stage) – Hopeful Education, Melissa Sadin , Ed.D.
- 5 (Main Stage) – When the Butt Goes Numb, the Brain Goes Dumb : The Power of Focused Attention Practices and Brain Intervals, Dustin Springer, Ed.D
- 6A – Regulating their Being; Creating a Relational Regulation Space for Students and Staff, Meagan Baldwin, M.Ed.
- 7C – Cultural Responsiveness: Creating Systems of Safety and Belonging for All, Angelina Zara, M.Ed. & Robert Beltz, MA