There's So Much to Choose From at the 2024 Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools Conference! Parent Advocates & Community Leaders may be especially interested i these sessions:
- AD1A – Light Up the Learning Brain, Jessica Sinarski, LPCMH OR AD1D – Poverty, Toxic Stress and Resilience, Rebecca Lewis-Pankratz
- AD2D – The Inner Landscape: Developing Resilience and Self Reliance Through the Arts, Callie Flox, M.Ed. & Melissa Sadin, Ed.D.
- 1D – Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on Minoritized Students, Ashlynn Ramirez, Ed.D.
- 2B – Reframe: The Power of Seeing Children Differently, Guy Stephens
- 3B – Panel: Promoting Inclusive Virtual Mental Health Services: Strengthening Community Partnerships in School Districts, Kelly Paredes, MBA Moderator –
- 4F – Unraveling the Biology of Attachment Trauma & our clear path forward to repair, regulation, relationship, Aimie Apigian, MD, MS, MPH
- 5A – An Ecosystem Community Integrated Approach to Trauma-Informed Schools, Lara Kain, MPH & Mathew Portell, M.Ed. OR 5B – Implicit Bias: Exploring ourselves to see more clearly, Stephanie Lange, LMSW,ACSW,CTP,CAADC,CCS
- 6 (Main Stage) – Unlocking the Juvenile to Higher Education Pipeline, Devin Giles, LCSW
- 7A – Parent Power: Unlocking the Key to Student Success, DJ Johnson, A., M.Ed., P.P.S.