- AD1C – Introduction to Trauma-Informed Restorative Justice and Circle Practice, Joe Brummer
- 1A – Changing School Discipline One Breath at a Time, Ricki Gibbs, Ed.D. & Riki Rattner, M.Ed. –
- 2A – How Does Your Past Impact Your Classroom? Stacy Nation, LCSW
- 3D – Building an Empathic School Culture: Moving from Toxic Stress to Resilience, Brian McGinley, School Counselor & Susan Lombardi, MSW, LSW
- 4E – Creating Space for Belonging: Addressing Displacement through Native American Arts, Brenda Beyal, M.Ed. & Cally Flox, M.Ed.
- 5F – Improving Juvenile Justice Outcomes with Trauma-Informed and Restorative Practices Training in Schools, Renee Hernandez, LPC, LMFT, NCC
- 6C – Partnering for Restorative Support: How an urban high school has partnered with a non-profit to create restorative systems, Jessica Salcedo, M.Ed. & Jimmy Rumsey –
- 7D – We Can Work To Restore: a creative and restorative approach to long-term suspensions and expulsions, Carmen Ziesler