TSS Conference Questions
Frequently Asked Conference Questions
Largest Trauma Informed Educator Conference
February 20-25, 2022
Pre-Con: Feb 20, 2022
In-Person Conference: Feb 21-22, 2022
Hilton of the Americas, Houston, TX
Virtual Conference: Feb 24-25, 2022
How does an In-Person/Virtual Conference Work?
ATN heard from our attendees that there was interest for both an in-person and virtual conferences. We have structured both a virtual and an in-person Conference during our conference week. Keynotes will be different. There might be some overlap of sessions but these are 2 separate Conferences. We have also added a Pre-Con day on Sunday, Feb 20, 2022.
You can attend 1, 2, or all 3 of these days. Bundles are available for the In-Person and Virtual.
ATN’s Pandemic Response for In-Person Conference Attendance – Updated December 8, 2021
The Attachment and Trauma Network (“ATN”) continues to monitor policies and procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic as well as any other community-wide health issues. The safety of our attendees, staff, speakers, and volunteers at our 2022 CTSS Conference is our top priority. We are following guidance of federal, state, and local agencies to implement best practices aimed at managing the spread of the virus.
Given the desire of ATN’s Board of Directors to keep everyone as safe as possible, ALL attendees of the 2022 in-person conference must be fully vaccinated–including attendees, presenters, exhibitors, staff, volunteers, and sponsors. Registered conference attendees, staff and volunteers will receive information on how to verify their vaccination status using a free, simple, secure, and HIPAA-compliant third-party vendor. Fully vaccinated, for the purpose of this policy, is defined as receiving two doses of either Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of Johnson & Johnson. Additionally, we recommend that all attendees eligible for booster vaccines receive one prior to the conference; however, at this time, boosters will not be required to attend.
We recognize that vaccination is a personal choice and for some not medically advised. We also recognize that for some being in large crowds can feel too overwhelming right now. This is why we are offering the Virtual Portion of our conference on February 24 & 25, 2022. We urge those who can not attend the In-Person Conference to consider the Virtual option.
In addition to the vaccine requirement, we will be requiring that all attendees, presenters, exhibitors, staff, volunteers and sponsors at the In-Person Portion of the conference wear masks in all sessions, the exhibit hall, and common conference areas. We are considering additional safety measures as part of our onsite mitigation plan. Conclusive decisions on these will be made closer to the conference date in February. These considerations include social distancing, color-coded systems to show personal social distance comfort, etc. We continue to monitor and evaluate the outlook for in-person events and will share updates as they are available. We will post more information about what you can expect onsite as we get closer to our event dates.
ATN will have measures in place to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus; however, ATN, under no circumstances, is able to guarantee that you or a guest will not become infected with the virus or any other community spreading illness while in attendance at the 2022 CTSS Conference.
Adherence to ATN In-Person event policies and guidelines will be monitored and enforced. If for any reason, you do not feel you will be able to comply with ATN’s policies, please consider our Virtual Conference.
Purchasing an In-Person Conference and/or a Pre-Con ticket confirms you understand and agree to abide by all of the above.
This policy was approved by Board of Directors on December 8, 2021
ATN has a Pre-Con for 2022!
ATN is providing a Pre Conference Day on Sunday, Feb 20, 2022 for our In-Person Conference. This is a separate purchase from the In-Person Conference.
For more information, Click HERE.
All sessions are listed in this Agenda with details. Tracks designate if the session is Virtual or In-Person or Pre-Con. These are 3 separate purchases. CEUs will not be added until January at the earliest.
- Open NOW!
- Use the same email address throughout this Conference to ensure you have access to the virtual sessions. Admins, please make sure you have the attendee’s email address prior to purchase.
- Is there a discount for large groups?
- Bulk pricing is available for 10-49 attendees on our Eventbrite platform. For larger orders and discounts, please contact email@example.com
- PROMO CODE? We have WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS and VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS:
Purchase Orders- important information
- ATN invites schools and other institutions to reach out to us regarding purchase orders.
- We strongly prefer prepayment of purchase orders.
- If your institution cannot prepay on a purchase order (have full payment made, with cash/check/card) prior to the Conference, please contact us and let us know that. We can then determine whether we can accept your purchase order.
- If any portion of the Conference fills to capacity, preference will be given to fully paid Purchase Orders over post-event payments.
- UPDATE YOUR VENDOR RECORDS- ATN has a new address for remittances. This was used last year but many school systems did not update our information in their records. We cannot be responsible for payments sent to any address besides the one below. We will only accept payments sent to this address.
- Payment address:
- Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc.
ATTN: S. Garde
PO Box 220
Westminster, MA 01473
- Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc.
- ATN’s W9 is available here for download. This is the one we will send to you if requested.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel Room Block
Use this link for the best rates in ATN’s block of rooms at the Houston Hilton Americas. https://book.passkey.com/go/ATN2022
UPDATE on Credit Card Holds needed to reserve rooms: GOOD NEWS! Hilton Americas will only require a credit card to hold the reservation and not a 1st night deposit at the time of booking with a 72 hour cancellation. If a reservation is cancelled within the 72 hours the credit card will be charge one night room and tax.
There will also be an additional $50 per day for incidentals on top of the room and tax run on the CC for approval. The Hilton Americas-Houston cannot accept Purchase Orders and any checks must be sent to the hotel at least 10 days prior to arrival for payment. USE THE HOTEL BLOCK RATE BUTTON for reservations.
Recordings (Virtual Portion Only)
- The In-Person Conference in Houston will not be recorded.
- The Virtual Conference Recordings will be available until May 27, 2022 at 11:59pm EDT.
- After May 27, 2022, the platform will be CLOSED. No access will be possible. Make sure to download any files or certificates of attendance prior to that time. They will not be available after.
- Only available workshops/keynote addresses will be recorded.
- We are limited by the agreements we have with our presenters.
- Any recordings that have less than 90 days to view because of speaker contract will be noted.
- Content of workshops and keynotes belong to the presenters, and no downloading or copying of these recordings will be permitted
- Virtual CTSS2022 will be on the Pathable platform, using Zoom.
- See Zoom’s guidelines for specific internet speed and system requirements.
- Generally, all attendees will need access to the internet, a device that is connected to the Conference Platform, and working speakers for audio.
- Working microphone and camera needed to participate in interactive sessions.
- Phones can be used to access the platform, although not recommended unless needed for sound/microphone. Tablet/desktop/laptop recommended.
- Our Conference App, provided by Pathable, will be available and will be the main communication device to all In-Person Attendees.
- Access to this App will be given prior to the Conference to Paid Attendees.
- The App will be available for both Android and iOS phones.
CEU credit determination will not be available until December at the earliest. We will be contracting with a 3rd party provider and there will be a separate charge to that provider. This must be done prior to the event.
CEUs are only available for attendance at live in-person and live virtual sessions. No recordings can be considered for CEUs.
Certificates of Attendance will be available in PDF form on the Conference Platform. Educators should download them as ATN will not be printing or providing them beyond the PDF file for each Session.
VIRTUAL ATTENDEES: You must download your COAs prior to the end of the 90 days. After May 27, 2022, the COAs will no longer be available to print.
Membership in ATN
Like what you see? Want to follow ATN and ATN’s CTSS Conferences? Join us for free!
January 15, 2022 is the last day for refunds.
Refunds of registration fees, minus a $50 processing fee, will be given if requested prior to January 15. All refunds will be issued at ATN’s discretion either by check or ticketing refund. After January 15, 2022, no refunds will be given. Requests for refunds must be emailed to ATN prior to January 15, 2022. Email only, no phone calls.
Our Conference will occur from February 20 to February 25, 2022. ATN is not responsible for weather, travel issues, interruptions to internet service or equipment failure.
CTSS2022 is hosting a virtual exhibit hall/marketplace as well as an In-Person Exhibit Hall. Contact email@example.com for more information.
How can my organization sponsor this conference?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Full Schedule of Workshops & Speakers
Our FULL AGENDA
Is the call for workshops still open? Does ATN need a Keynote?
The call for this (2022) Conference is CLOSED. RFPs for CTSS2023 will go out in Spring, 2022. Anyone interested in presenting or keynoting must go through our RFP process.
We do not take unsolicited keynotes so please remove us from your mailing lists. We will not respond to unsolicited requests to keynote. Join our mailing list on the bottom of this page to receive updates and be notified when the RFP opens in 2022 for our 2023 Conference.