TSS Conference Questions
Frequently Asked Conference Questions
Largest Trauma Informed Educator Conference
- The Conference Time is Eastern Time, US East Coast Time. Please calculate for your own time zone.
Up-To-Date Event Information
- ATN’s CTSS Conference Main Page
- CONTACT: Conference@attachtrauma.org for any and all questions.
- SPECIAL EVENTS LIST
- Each Registration for the conference is for one (1) person to attend. It’s purposely a lower fee to make it more accessible for more people. You will only be able to attend one workshop/event at a time.
- Use the same email address throughout this Conference to ensure you have access to the virtual sessions. Admins, please make sure you have the attendee’s email address prior to purchase.
- What’s included in the Full Conference Registration?
- All four (4) keynotes.
- Access to all 43 workshops.
- One (1) free special event of your choice.
- Access to the workshop recordings for 90 days.
- What’s the difference between Full Registration and Parent Registration? Parent Registration includes:
- All four (4) keynotes
- Access to 12 workshops specifically geared to parents and caregivers.
- Educator track sessions are not included.
- One free special event of your choice.
- Access to the workshop recordings for 90 days.
- Is there a discount for large groups?
- Discount for 10 or more Full Registration Tickets purchased in the same sale.
- $25 per ticket will be deducted in the final total.
- No code needed. Simply add 10 or more in one purchase.
- Parent Track tickets will not be discounted.
- Do you accept Purchase Orders?
- ONLY if prepaid.
- If your school can pay a purchase order prior to the event, we can work with you.
- We cannot accept purchase orders that are paid after an event. Please check with your school before contacting us.
- Due to the virtual nature of this event, all Purchase Order requests must be in and paid by January 31, 2021.
- ATN’s W9.
- Contact email@example.com.
- What Special Events do we have to choose from?
- Click HERE to see the list of Special Events.
- The available Special Events will be listed in the ticket purchase.
- Not all events will remain available as some have capacity limits. Register early!
- The FREE Special Event must be chosen at purchase and cannot be changed.
- What if I want to go to multiple Special Events?
- At a later date, attendees can purchase available Special Events, as capacities allow.
- Will Special Events be recorded/can I view later?
- Special Events will not be recorded.
- Available for 90 days – Mon, Feb 22, 2021 through Saturday, May 22, 2021.
- Only available workshops/keynote addresses will be recorded; no breakout rooms or Special Events will be recorded.
- Content of workshops and keynotes belong to the presenters, and no downloading or copying of these recordings will be permitted.
- CTSS2021 will be on the Pathable platform, using Zoom.
- See Zoom’s guidelines for specific internet speed and system requirements.
- Generally, all attendees will need access to the internet, a device that is connected to the Conference Platform, and working speakers for audio.
- Working microphone and camera needed to participate in interactive sessions.
- Phones can be used to access the platform, although not recommended unless needed for sound/microphone. Tablet/desktop/laptop recommended.
- Keynotes and workshops will be closed captioned.
ATN will have more information coming shortly. 16.5 hours of CEs will be available.
Membership in ATN
Like what you see? Want to follow ATN and ATN’s CTSS Conferences? Join us for free!
January 15, 2021 is the last day for refunds.
Refunds of registration fees, minus a $50 processing fee, will be given if requested prior to January 15. All refunds will be issued at ATN’s discretion either by check or ticketing refund. After January 15, 2021, no refunds will be given. Requests for refunds must be emailed to ATN prior to January 15, 2021. Email only, no phone calls.
Our Conference will occur from February 15 to February 18, 2021. ATN is not responsible for interruptions to internet service or equipment failure.
CTSS2021 is hosting a virtual exhibit hall/marketplace. Registration includes one (1) full attendee registration. Contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How can my organization sponsor this conference?
Contact Gina at email@example.com for more information.
Full Schedule of Workshops & Speakers.
See our Conference Page for updated information. When the schedule is finalized, it will be posted – very soon! Currently, we have our Schedule At A Glance to help with your planning.
Is the call for workshops still open? Does ATN need a Keynote?
The call for this (2021) Conference is closed. RFPs for CTSS2022 will go out in Spring, 2021. Anyone interested in presenting or keynoting must go through our RFP process. We do not take unsolicited keynotes so please remove us from your mailing lists.