Educating Traumatized Children Summit – 2017 – Sign Up Today!
Join us May 1-5 for 18 audio interviews with experts in the Trauma-Informed Schools Movement.
- Dr. Ross Greene, creator of Collaborative & Proactive Solutions; author of Lost in School and The Explosive Child
- Dr. Robert Hull, Trauma-informed School psychologist & educator
- Heather Forbes, LCSW, founder of Beyond Consequences and The Trauma-Informed School
- Dr. Susan Craig, author and career educator on teaching traumatized children
- Dr. Mona Johnson of WA State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Melissa Sadin, MAT, M.Ed., Director of ATN’s Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools Program
- Cheri Reaves, MA.Ed., Director of Points of Access, LLC
- Re-thinking Children’s Behavior…the Seismic Shift
- From the Top Down: Planting Seeds to Grow Trauma-Sensitive Schools
- The Heart of Early Learning
- Teachers: Self-Care isn’t Selfish
- The Compton Case’s Impact on How Trauma is Addressed in Schools
- Trauma-Informed IEPs
- Building a Neighborhood Sanctuary through a Trauma-Informed Local School
Download this Flyer to Share with Your School and others: ed summit info sheet
Don’t Miss a Single Interview — Buy the complete set of 18 interviews – NOW at Pre-Summit prices!