Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Information
Creating Trauma Sensitive Schools Annual Conference
devoted to creating school-wide trauma-sensitive reform
Throughout the United States and around the world as many as 1 out of 4 children in our classrooms has experienced enough adversity that it directly impacts their ability to learn.
Early childhood trauma crosses cultural and socio-economic lines and affects nearly every aspect of students’ lives. Yet not many school systems or communities are directly addressing the impact of trauma through programs or policies. This needs to change. Those who are on the forefront of this critical movement are the driving forces behind Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools (CTSS).
For the last three years, we have held the largest gathering of trauma informed educators globally. In 2021, we will have our first Virtual Conference Experience and anticipate approximately 3,000 attendees, and further expanding our reach. Teachers need our support now more than ever. And in return we need yours to ensure we provide the greatest level of impact to children.
Your collaborative support helps us deliver this conference experience and assists Attachment & Trauma Network’s (ATN) ongoing work of empowering educators and parents throughout the world. We welcome you to be a part of our movement and our 4th Annual Creating Trauma Sensitive Schools Conference (CTSS).
- Submit payment by Credit Card on PayPal or mail a check made out to Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. to: ATN, P.O. Box 220, Westminster, MA 01473
- PRESENTERS ONLY- use this link to purchase an exhibit using your presenter discount code (must be entered prior to selection)- https://www.attachmenttraumanetwork.org/boxoffice/
- Complete the Exhibitor Registration Form & Virtual Exhibitor Agreement. If you are not directed to the form after payment, you can use the link here to get to the form.
- Submit your organizational logo in .png or .jpg format to email@example.com within 10 days of submitting your payment. This will allow us to load your organizational logo right away to the CTSS 2021 Conference website and the virtual conference platform once launched in January 2021.
- Virtual Exhibit Booth set up will take place between January 17-31, 2021. During this time, you will create your booth profile, upload videos, photos and marketing materials. In your profile, you will have real-time access to attendee analytics. A separate email will be issued to your organization’s stated primary contact after January 1, 2021 with booth set up instructions.
- A training session will be offered to Exhibitor Partners interested the week of January 17, 2021. In addition, you will have access to training tutorials and various resources to help ensure your virtual booth exhibitor set up goes smoothly. Our team is always available to assist you as well.
- We are using Pathable as our Conference app. This is a user-friendly platform that is easy to navigate and utilize. No traveling, shipping, or physical booth set up required!
- Our Exhibit Hall/Marketplace will offer an interactive environment enabling Exhibit Partners to connect directly with attendees through our conference app by messaging, email, 1 to 1 chat, or group video format presentations.
- Each exhibitor sponsorship of $600 includes one conference registration, however, there is no cap to the number of representatives you’d like to include during scheduled Exhibit Hall/Marketplace hours to assist with staffing your virtual booth. If any additional staff members would like to attend the conference, we invite them to register for the event as an attendee.
Exhibitor Package Inclusions:
Platinum Exhibitor Package- $600
- (1) CTSS 2021 Virtual Conference Registration
- Complimentary Interactive Virtual Booth
- Interact with attendees through 1-1 video chats and email
- Capture all virtual booth activity and analytics
- Unlimited number of exhibitor representatives can participate in Marketplace/Exhibit Hall
- Logo Advertisement: Rolling icon/logo on virtual conference platform and the CTSS 2021 Conference website
- Dedicated Marketplace/Exhibit hours on attendee schedule; encouraging attendee participation. Exhibitors expected to have booth representation at dedicated times on agenda which equal about 5 hours Monday-Thursday
- Raffles every 30 minutes as part of gamification during Marketplace/Exhibit Hall hours
Additional items included in SHOWCASE EXHIBITOR UPGRADE- $200
- Wednesday Showcase 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Schedule a Live or Pre-Recorded Demo
- Provide us with your Presentation times and we will list on conference agenda
Presentation format 15 minutes; can repeat 7:00pm-9:00pm
We are offering six various packages giving your organization exposure and direct interaction with key decision makers who make purchasing decisions including school administrators, principals, department heads, and lead teachers. We are projecting 3,000 attendees this year and our sponsorship packages are designed to offer sponsorship partners value and return on investment. A customized package can also be created to fit your budget and needs.
Click here for Short Prospectus and Sponsorship Package details or for more information contact Gina Vina at firstname.lastname@example.org.