Therapeutic Parenting Journal
The Therapeutic Parenting Journal is published three times annually by the Attachment & Trauma Network. The journal is a Member Benefit, and is emailed to all Members. Printed copies are mailed to all Professional & Sustaining Members. Electronic versions of past issues are available to Members as well.
Previous issues/topics include:
- August 2014 – Evidence-informed Therapies
- December 2014 – Regulation & Relationship – Sample Article: Art of Co-Regulation By Anna Paravano, MS, CID
- April 2015 – It all Started With Trauma – Sample Article: Impact of NICU Stays on Infants by Neena McConnico, PhD & Renee Boynton-Jarrett, MD
- August 2015 – Parenting the Traumatized Teen – Sample Article: Should I Call Police? By Mary Lou Edgar, MSS, LCSW
- December 2015 – Educating the Traumatized Child – Sample Article: Collaborative and Proactive Solutions for Trauma Sensitive Schools by Ross Greene, PhD
- April 2016 – The Power of Stories – Sample Article: What’s Worth Doing Even if You Fail? by Tiffany Junker
- August 2016 – Shifting the Paradigm – Sample Articles: A New Metric: The Family Success Model by Adam Pertman and Shifting the Paradigm: is there a role for the pediatrician, a conversation with Laurie Miller, MD.
- December 2016 – Sample Article: Pearls of Wisdom: Therapeutic Parenting Insights by Lawrence B. Smith, LCSW-C, edited by Julie Beem
Current Issue: April 2017. Shame: The Tangled Web Trauma Weaves. Sample Article: A Conversation About Mother Shame with Tif Junker, Director of ATN’s Therapeutic Parenting Education Program